Rules & Regulations
- No killing other members of The Damned Motorcycle Club.
- No associating with enemy crews.
- Members cannot join any other crews unless previously authorized by the Executive Board.
- You must own and ride a Motorcycle.
- Members must aid any brother if requested.
- All members must wear appropriate biker-style clothing with the club patch visible while riding.
- No members will disobey orders from officers.
- Members must treat other members the way they would like to be treated.
- Members will not go against anything the club has passed in a vote.
- Members will show loyalty and dedication to the club.
- Members must remain active.
- One organized meeting per month.
- Majority rules.
- If a vote is taken at a meeting and a member is not there, his vote is void.
- Meetings will be closed except for prospective members and anyone there on business.
- All meetings will be run on a parliamentary basis. Members will be evicted for unruly conduct.
- Everyone will attend the meeting on his bike.
- If the club calls a ride/meeting, all members will attend.
- Members must have colors with him when attending meetings.
- During a meeting there will be no talking among members until they get the floor through the president.
- Miss three (3) meetings in a row and you're out of the club.
- Prospects must be at least 18 years old, exceptions can be made depending on maturity level.
- Prospects must have a motorcycle.
- Prospects must show a sincere interest in the club and bikes.
- Prospect must be sponsored by one member.
- Sponsor is responsible for prospect.
- Sponsor can pull a prospect's rockers at his discretion.
- Prospects must attend all meetings and club functions.
- Prospects must do anything another member tells him to do.
- Prospect will stand behind the club and its members.
- Prospect members must be voted in. Two 'no' votes equal a rejection. One 'no' vote equals another chance.
- Prospective member's prospecting period is at the discretion of their sponsor and the club. Directorship shall decide when the vote is necessary.
- Every patch holder present during the vote, must vote for the prospect to make center patch. Vote must be unanimous.
- Only the sponsor or an officer may hand out a patch to a prospect. This will be done at a meeting with only patch holders present.
Hierarchy / Structure
- To preside over meetings of both the Executive Board and the club as a whole.
- To judge items not covered in the rules and regulations.
- To act as the personal representative of the club in the area of public relations; as a liaison with local-law enforcement agencies; and as a connecting link between the club and other outlaw motorcycle clubs.
- To represent the club in any club business.
- To assist club officers in the interpretation of their club responsibilities, and to promote club life among members in general.
The executive duties of the vice president are to assume the responsibilities of the presidency when the president is unable to do so.
Sergeant At Arms
- To maintain order at club meetings in particular, and club activities in general.
- To ensure that members adhere to club rulings, policies, and expected models of conduct when dealing with other members or outsiders.
- To defend club members, property, or territory from outside threats.
- To plan the travel routes and organize the basic itinerary of the club prior to going on a run.
- To lead the club in formation while riding on tour (a run).
- To enforce club rules and procedures for group riding.
Secretary / Treasurer
- To record and safeguard the minutes of the club meetings.
- To maintain the Club bylaws, recording any additions, deletions, or modifications.
- To handle any club correspondence.
- To monitor and record the club's income and expenditures.